Back to Blogging

Photo by Kelly Sikkema on Unsplash

Hi and Assalamualaikum my dear readers!

I am finally back to blogging and I'll tell you some of my blog and life updates. Firstly, I have made some changes to my blog. Sadly, I deleted all of my previous posts and change the theme. I just want to find a new beginning for my blog. I still cannot decide on my niche yet because I actually want to post about everything on my own time. Blogging should be fun, you know?

Next, I'm glad to tell you that I just finished my foundation studies at UiTM Dengkil. That's why my blog had been deactivated for one year. I prefer to not talk about my personal life on social media but just to let you know, if you have any questions about this programme, don't be hesitate to reach me :D

That's all for today. Bye! :)

5 Comments

  1. hey ya, I'm dropping off here. Nice blog btw, cant wait to read some of your posts soon. I can't your follow button. Hope you'll work it out on it. I'll be back soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had quite a fun college life. Mine was boring.
    Saya balas kunjungan di https://obsesidrama.blogspot.com/
    Mind follow me back? :) Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, junior. I also miss the moments studying in UiTM Dengkil. I am first batch student 2015/2016 in foundation science in UiTM Dengkil. Masa tu kitorang diibaratkan student dua alam. sebab first sem kitorang study di UiTM Puncak Alam, second sem baru dipindahkan ke UiTM Dengkil. It such a hectic moments but gladly we could manage and get used to surrounding quickly. I also write the story in my blog. Come visit my blog and read it. :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment