YANGYANG Made Me Try This

Hi and Assalamualaikum my dear readers!

I'm so excited for today. I am finally started to write a blog post again! First of all, I hope all of you are in great condition. I'm in my semester break again. There are a lot of things that I've planned to do in my semester break. But what I've did yesterday was unintended.

So, it started when YANGYANG's relay cam was released. He cooked ramyeon in that video. I knew it wasn't my style as I imagined it to have a creamy taste and I never wanted to try it until yesterday. So, I ended up trying to cook it as boredom strikes. I don't know where he learnt that recipe and I did not have the same ingredients, so these are the ingredients that I used:


1. MAGGI Kari

2. Goodday Fresh Milk

3. Egg


In my opinion, this kind of ramyeon is a good replacement if you don't have cheese. It has that rich and creamy texture but does not have a salty taste (because we didn't put cheese or salt in it). I can't really taste the MAGGI's seasoning as the milk overpowered the taste. Still, I recommend you to try it! :D


I think that's all for today. Bye!

7 Comments

  1. Sounds fun and easy! Would love to try it, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha it’s cute how he moved you to cook the maggie!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm gonna try!

    ReplyDelete
  4. adik saya suka gila dengan yangyang ni. terus jadi maggi kari creamy xD

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment