Cameron Highlands | Places to Visit on a Short Trip

Hi and Assalamualaikum my dear readers!

I feel so happy and hopeful that finally more than 80% of Malaysia's adult population have been fully vaccinated. I literally cannot wait to do a lot of things, especially to go anywhere without feeling guilty. And to travel because obviously, no one hates to travel, right?

Update: Finally reached 90% of vaccinated adult population and interstate travel is allowed babyy

Today, I'm going to share about a short trip I had made to Cameron Highlands. Even though it was a short trip, my family and I were able to visit some amazing places (which I'm about to tell you in this post).

We started our journey from Selangor heading to Tapah. This road is considered to be the 'oldest' road to Cameron Highlands. It was challenging but also exciting. Make sure to check the weather and your vehicle before starting your journey.

Here we go! The following lists will tell you some interesting places that you can visit from Tapah to Cameron Highlands. *click the image to go to the website


1. Lata Iskandar Waterfall

On the way to Cameron Highlands from Tapah, you will arrive at Lata Iskandar Waterfall. If you are a fan of  jungle waterfall, you should make a stop here. You can enter it for free and there are also some stalls where you could buy some souvenirs and food. 


2. Highlands Apiary Farm

A bee and strawberry farm. In my opinion, this is a good place to buy some honey~ Other than that, you also can take a look at their huge strawberry farm and also some flowers. 


Unfortunately, we went there on a rainy day and the strawberries, where did they go?

Still had a chance to see this beautiful flower

3. Cameron Valley Tea

This is the tea plantation for Bharat Tea. If you are a tea lover, this place is a perfect place for you to stop by and enjoy a cup of tea. And actually, there are a lot of stalls selling their various flavours of tea. I have tried strawberry, blackcurrant and green tea which have a soothing aroma.


4. Brinchang

If you want to buy anything, you can go to Brinchang. In Brinchang, you can find a lot of stalls selling some vegetables, fruits, plants, food and souvenirs.

These strawberries are so good!


So, those are some great places for you to visit in Cameron Highlands and there are a lot more. It is a great place to explore!

This is my first post about travel, thanks to a friend of mine who suggested it.

I think that's all for today. Thank you for reading. Stay safe and bye! :)


Update: Just realised that I said stall so many times. But that's true! There are stalls everywhere. If you want to buy something, make sure to find the good one with reasonable price.


Photos in this post:

TM Yap on Unsplash

AlKhatab Al-Saqri on Unsplash

Visit Malaysia

14 Comments

  1. alhamdulillah..sikit lagi nak 90% vaccination status for adult hehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. rindunya nak ke Cameron Highlands lagi

    salam kenal dari blog iamfuzy.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. wahh bestnye dapat travel. I miss travelling too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sebelum covid dulu tiap minggu naik cameron. Sampai ke Lojing. Suka singgah masjid atas bukit kecik sana. Nyaman dan tenteram. Tapi sejak 2020 sampai la ni tak naik sana dah :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heeee~ Aien baru sekali naik sana. Ada rezeki lagi nak bawak anak-anak pulak. Best dapat bercuti sekali sekala kan?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I miss travelling to Cameron Highland. It's been three years, I think. Would sell a soul to travel there again :')

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm going to use this post as a reference when I go to Cameron Highland <3 Thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really appreciate that and you're welcome!

      Delete

Post a Comment