How to Have a Productive Day

Photo by Cathryn Lavery on Unsplash

Hi and Assalamualaikum my dear readers!

I hope you are having the best time in your life. This week is the most unproductive week for me. I ant try to get myself to be productive again by giving some tips on how to have a productive day so that we can learn together, right?

1. Set goals for the day.
You can do this before going to sleep at night. Set at least one goal for tomorrow so that you know what you'll try to achieve on the next day. Just at least one simple goal. This helps a lot to show that you are making a progress in your life, even when you think you don't.

2. Prioritize.
Making a goal is not as easy as we think. We need to consider the importance and urgency of the goals. So, try to make a list of activities based on their importance and urgency. By doing this, you will know what and where to start your productive day.

3. Have a good morning routine.
Make sure to start your day right. For example, wake up early so that you will have a lot of time for yourself and won't rush for everything. Also, have some workouts and a good breakfast. These will help you to boost your energy and concentrate better.

So, let's get started to be productive!

That's all for today. Bye! :)

10 Comments

  1. my days had always been unproductive ever since raya.. hahaha. i need to practice these tips to be productive again !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to work on having a good morning routine :<

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice sharing 👍 keep up the great work 👏👏

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am still trying to improve myself and to have a productive day as much as i could.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! Done follow your twitter too :) Thanks for sharing this tips. ! HIKS

    ReplyDelete
  6. I dont like having a day without doing something productive so I started making To-Do lists and I feel my life is better now. Haha. Thanks for the tips btw.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment