Exposing My Drafts

Photo by Kelly Sikkema on Unsplash

Hi and Assalamualaikum my dear readers!

Today, I try to organise my blog and look at some of my drafts (which I had posted and not). Here's the problem: I cannot decide whether to publish it or not and at the same time, I also don't want to delete it. Like, I want to share it but for some reason, I decided not to. Do you get what I mean? So, to get a win-win situation, I will share just a little bit of it in this post. There are four of them. Here we go!


1. I'm Back



This is the first one. I published this post on 24th May 2019 when I'm starting to blog again after how many years, I don't know, and put it on the draft list on 15th August this year. It is a really short welcoming post and I think that is why I don't need to publish it at all.


2. When It Becomes Toxic




Hmm this one is the most personal post I have ever written. Published it on 15th August 2019 and put it as a draft on 31st October 2019. I felt happy at first because I can finally write about my struggle, my past that was bothering me for years, I just want to let it all out and don't want to live with it anymore. But I also felt guilty as it involved other people too. I never mentioned them but I don't think I need to write about it.


3. 5 Favourite Desserts




Now, this one. I love this post and all the desserts. The only reason that I had to revert it as a draft is because of you, perverts! Why do people like to sexualise everything? I don't want to see all those pervert comments waiting for approval anymore so I decided to put it as a draft. Please remember ya, my blog or anyone else's blog is not the place for you to be rude.


4. The Sides of Everything



This post is so funny to me (even the title sounds weird). I published and reverted it to draft on the same day. Lesson learnt: Never write a blog post when you are angry. That's it.

That's all for today. Thanks for reading. Bye! :)

Update: I'm changing my blog: template, posts, etc. Still in progress so it might look a bit messy and unorganised. I also reverted a lot of posts into drafts *I can't help but cringe when reading my old posts. But still, welcome to my new blog!

2 Comments

  1. jadahnya share pasal dessert pun ada pervert komen? gila manusia sekarang ni TAT
    saya pun ada save draft yang taktahulah bila nak post. paling lama diperam sejak 2015. tapi kebanyakan draft saya semuanya yang belum di-post lagi. tak pernah revert entry to draft xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can definitely related with everything. somehow I'm glad I have and keep all the draft because it kinda reminds me of me throughout the years.

    but wait what?

    Gosh why so? that's about dessert omg. People are so weird and scary.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment